Magnolia Hotshots has a Facebook login app. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide a User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL in order to use it.
If you want to delete your activities for the MAGS login App, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook account’s “Settings & privacy”.
2. Click “Settings”.
3. Go to “Apps and Websites”. There you will see all the apps and websites connected to your Facebook account.
3. Look for Magnolia Hotshots and then click the “Remove” button.
4. Click on this box as well — “Delete posts, videos or events Magnolia Hoshots posted on your timeline”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your activities for MAGS!